Local landscape companies Sacha Barnes Ltd., 4th Corner Landscaping and Acreman's Arboriculture have joined forces to form the Oxfordshire Landscape Group.
The Oxfordshire Landscape Group was established in January 2014 to provide clients with a One Stop Shop for all their landscape and tree requirements. With specialists in Landscape Architecture, Arboriculture, Landscape Management and Landscape Construction the new Group will help property owners, managers, developers and their agents by providing a comprehensive package of landscape services.
Says Oxfordshire Landscape Group member Jeremy Sacha "Our decision to form the Landscape Group was based on a number of factors, including:-
- The potential we saw for providing a comprehensive landscape service for our clients.
- The ability to scale up or down and to take on a wide variety of landscape projects.
- The Groups code of conduct that will promise our clients high standards of customer care and professional service.
- The opportunities for collective marketing, professional training and service development."
Following turbulent years for some of our clients, its clear that they need to engage services they can trust to deliver projects on time and to fixed budgets. Our key drivers are to make our landscape services accessible, easy to engage, fit for purpose, responsive, cost effective and very reliable.
Last month Sacha Barnes ran the latest in a series of focussed CPD seminars on landscape related topics. Our next seminar will be held in a couple of months time as a joint event when we plan to formerly launch the Oxfordshire Lanscape Group and give further details on the full range of services the Group can offer.
Anyone interested in receiving further details should contact either:
- Jeremy Sacha at Sacha Barnes Ltd. - 01295 817640 or 0780 709 4350
- Julian Ransom at 4th Corner Landscaping - 01295 817628 or 07540 160 201
- Ben Acreman - Acreman Arboriculture - 01608 730166 or 07980 270 511
There is of course a web site at www.oxfordshirelandscapegroup.co.uk which is still a work in progress.
More details to follow
comments powered by Disqus