As Landscape Architects we are involved with a wide range of projects designing schemes for green infrastructure on residential and commercial developments, civic open spaces and parks, urban courtyards, cycleways, private gardens and lakes. Projects are often related to planning requirements for new development but others are commissioned directly by clients for the enhancement of their private estates and gardens. When designing external spaces we take our inspiration from local character to create distinctive landscapes that meet our client's needs and aspirations. We provide project leadership and work closely with our clients and other supporting services to deliver distinctive and high quality landscape designs.
Our services include:
- Preparing project briefs.
- Site surveys.
- Assessment of landscape character and site analysis.
- Facilitating community involvement for public schemes
- Detailed designs for hard and soft landscape areas.
- Project management.
- The selection and procurement of materials and specialist services.
- Preparation of contract documentation and tendering.
- Contract management and supervision.
- Lighthouse Oxford
- Brookhouse Group
- P D Hook Limited
- Kidlington Parish Council.
- Mainstay Residential Limited
- Banbury Town Council
- JWPC Limited
- Fisher German LLP
- 4th Corner Limited